Thursday, May 29, 2008

#4 Faulty Operating System

Long before Microsoft developed Vista, I was saddled with a faulty Operating System. That is what Borderline Personality Disorder is; it is a way of operating in the world that works sometimes (under ideal conditions) but pushes you to the edge of insanity at other times (when you are least able to handle it!)
I didn't create it! I didn't buy it! It was handed to me when I was too young to know how to send it back!
I see people on TV who are justifiably enraged at finding that their savings and pensions have been stolen by some faceless corporation. How can I accept that my life has been stolen from me - not financially - but really, really stolen from me by a faulty operating system.
It deprived me of friendship, family, intimacy, peace, calmness, self-confidence, sexuality, trust, love - in other words - a LIFE!

No comments: