Thursday, August 14, 2008

#50 New Information!


For some time now, my BPD has been running amuck. The problem is that there is no problem.
There is no crisis in sight.

There is not much wrong in my life right now, so I am dealing with pure, unattached anxiety and impending rage. I keep wanting to blame something or someone in the vicinity but, even I am not convinced that I should be in tears because I have run out of milk.

I suppose the information here is that this is the way it has been since I became a so-called adult. The anxiety and anger of my childhood have always been transferred to the issues of my today life. It made sense. It was my problems with people, job, therapy, relationships, health, or finances that were the cause of my meltdown or firestorm.

Now it looks like the bread crumbs lead right back to my six-year old self.

What do I do with that information?

No comments: